Title: HIT Graduate
Graduation Year: 2017
1. What other paths did you consider before choosing Parker?
2. What made Parker the right fit for you?
502 Bad Gateway
3. How has the Parker community supported you in your higher education pursuits?
4. What i s your favorite thing about being a Parker student?
I like the friendly atmosphere here and the fact the instructors are really close to the students. We are very supported in our studies.
5. What was the most challenging aspect of being a Parker student?
6. What has been your favorite class at Parker? Why?
7. Where will your Parker degree take you after graduation?
The knowledge and skills that I have acquired in the HIT program have allowed me to explore a variety of career options after my graduation.
8. What is your favorite on-campus activity?
I enjoyed meeting new classmates in each class, and I found myself engaged in a fantastic curriculum supported by amazing online classmates.
9. What is your favorite thing to do off-campus in the Dallas area?
I live in North Carolina and I like reading, or just listening to music and talking. I love being outside.